Hotel and Guest House Insurance

Flexible hospitality insurance for businesses from guest houses, B&Bs and hotels to pubs, cafes and restaurants.


Rest easy with our Insurance for Guest Houses, B&Bs and Hotels

Whether you run a hotel, B&B or a guesthouse, our policy is designed cover your business, property, employees and guests.

The hospitality industry carries a great deal of responsibility. With our insurance we can cover your business against risks such as theft, flood or fire . We'll also cover your livelihood, for example from claims brought by employees if they are injured while working for you, or injury claims from your customers.

Comprehensive Hotel Insurance

Designed for a variety of small & medium sized UK based enterprises involved in the hotel leisure industry, providing a broad policy offering for any single or multi-site risks up to (select one of the following: 250 employees, £25Million turnover or £30Million exposure for property and business interruption) to cover damage to property of the business, interruption to gross profit as well as cover for their legal liabilities to their employees, customers and members of the public backed with a financially secure 'A' rated insurer.

Take a look at what’s offered as standard and what you can add to your Hotel Insurance policy with NatWest.

What we cover


  • Public and products liability up to £2m.
  • Employers' liability for damages, legal costs and expenses following injury to your employees up to £10m
  • Loss of income following an insured incident up to £500,000 over a 24 month period

Optional extras

  • Accidental damage to your contents
  • Your building
  • The contents of your home if you also live on the premises

Flexible policies for growing hospitality businesses

Give our dedicated team of UK-based business insurance advisers a call so we can put together a policy that’s tailored to your specific requirements. Call us on 0800 051 4199 to get a quote for your business. 

If your circumstances change, such as expanding your business or taking on more staff, let us know and we'll adapt your hospitality insurance policy to suit your business needs.

Which extras should I consider adding to my cover?

Contents insurance can offer important cover to hotels, guest houses, work-from-home organisations or indeed many other kids of business. Our article,  ‘What is Contents Insurance?’  explains how this cover works.

You may also wish to consider adding buildings insurance to your policy. Find out what  building insurance covers  here.

If you have any employees, you’re also required by law to have Employers’ Liability Insurance, which is included as standard in our Hospitality Insurance. If you’d like to know more about this cover, take a look at our article, ‘Understanding Employers’ Liability Insurance’ .

Why insure with us?

We work closely with a wide range of businesses. This helps us understand how you work and the challenges you face. So you can be sure we'll take the time to get to know your business, and try to provide the right level of cover.

Other Cover Available

Small Business Insurance

Home Business Insurance

Shop Insurance

Surgery Insurance

Office Insurance

Professionals Insurance

Pub & Restaurant Insurance

Bakers & Cake Makers Insurance

Hairdressing & Salon Insurance

Manufacturers Insurance

Request a callback

* Please note, if you select a Bank Holiday, we will call you on our next working day.
Our operating hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.

Thanks, we'll be in touch shortly