call us to get a quote

0800 051 4199

Lines open: Mon - Fri 9am - 7pm

Home business insurance

Home Business Insurance

Cover if you run a business from home whether it’s cake decorating, flower arranging, or selling on eBay, gardening, tutoring, designing or consulting.

Get a quote from a specialist, call 0800 051 4199 Request a callback

Business from Home Insurance

If you’re working out of your home or using it as a base for your business, your home insurance may not be enough to cover you, and you need specialist home business cover.

We can help you decide what cover is right for you – whether you run your business from a laptop, or have a team of staff working from your kitchen, our business insurance specialists could reassure you that your home business is in safe hands.

What we coverStandardOptional extras
Business contents & stock cover (compulsory section, sum insured required) Yes  
If you can’t trade due to an insured event such as a fire or flood, cover for loss of income up to £50,000 over a 12 month period Yes  
Buildings cover up to £500,000 (can include home, workshop or outbuildings within your property boundaries)   Yes
Employers' liability cover up to £10m   Yes
Portable business equipment away from your premises (e.g. laptops and mobile phones)   Yes
Legal expenses   Yes
Money Yes  
Goods In Transit Yes  


We understand how important your business is. That’s why we have a dedicated team of UK-based business insurance advisers to help